Viacom Inc. (/ˈvaɪəkɒm/ VY-ə-kom) is an American multinational media conglomerate with interests primarily in cinema and cable television. It is currently the world's ninth largest broadcasting, cable, and media company, in terms of revenue; behind Comcast, The Walt Disney Company, Time Warner, 21st Century Fox, Bertelsmann, Dish Network, Sony, and Vivendi. Voting control of Viacom is held by National Amusements, Inc., a privately owned theatre company controlled by the billionaire Sumner Redstone. Redstone also holds, via National Amusements a controlling stake in CBS Corporation.
On a blue background, the words "A Viacom Presentation" zoom in from the center of the screen. Suddenly, a V zooms in and then it cuts (for the filmed variant) or fades (for the videotaped variant) and ends.
- This logo's scare factor is medium to nightmare for the filmed variant and medium to high for the videotaped variant.
- The logo ran from 1976-1986.
- The 3rd-7th Viacom logos also have the V, but this is the 2nd logo.
- There is also a fake variant of the videotaped logo with the filmed music.
- If you watch this logo you get so scared