PFFFR (pronounced "P-F-R") is an electro-rock band formed in 2001 and based in Brooklyn, New York, whose members are composed of Vernon Chatman, Alyson Levy, Jim Tozzi, and John Lee. As of 2008, they have only produced three LP's and one EP that is only available through download. As a TV "production company", they have only produced Doggie Fizzle Televizzle and Wonder Showzen along with comedy shows for the cable network Adult Swim.
1st logo (2005-): Against a white BG, we see a weird drawed apple-headed creature with a toothy red smile and a big nose, which is wearing a top hat and a collar and also has a large blue worm coming out the left side of his head. The lower half of this creature has his skinny little legs in a squatting position and a face on his buttocks that appears to be spitting blood. Gray bars are shown on both sides of the screen, with "PFFFR", in red, written on them. The logo rapidly flashes in and out of view.
- On the Xavier: Renegade Angel episode Bloodcorn, the logo is tinted red. The flashing also becomes more intense at the end.
- On the Xavier: Renegade Angel episode Going Normal, the logo has a shatter effect to it.
2nd logo (2016): We see the famous colour bar screen with the text "P F F R" on it with "PRESENTS" under it. Above it is a fast-forward indicator. The entire thing is static.
1st logo: A voice saying "PFR" (it says it in an extended tone, resulting in the voice saying "Peeeeee Efff Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr", although it kind of sounds like "Miii amoooor" or it can kinda sound like when he says "oh yeah" .) in a weird "burpy" voice. A disoriented bubbling noise is also heard.
2nd logo: 3 beeps, with each increasing in pitch.
1st logo: Depends on the variant:
- Original variant: Low to nightmare, in absolutely no part to the very scary drawing, weird voice, inappropriate subject matter, and flashing which in return has frightened many and has likely caused seizures. This could possibly be one of the most shocking logo designs ever, but the scare factor is somewhat lower for those used to the design. Some people might find it funny though.
- Going Normal variant: Medium to nightmare, due to the addition of the shatter effect, which makes it more unnerving.
- Bloodcorn variant: High to nightmare. The red color scheme makes this even more sinister, especially when combined with the unnerving sound and intense flashing at the end.
2nd logo: Low to medium, the static sounds might get to some, but it's much tamer than the 1st logo.